Take a look below.....
OG Math Alumni
It's not just children who attend summer school.
Teachers, SEA's and OG Practitioners do too!
This is your opportunity to update your OG Math teaching Skills and learn some new ideas and tips for implementing OG Math.
Friday, July 14, 2017 - 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. at Simon Fraser University, Surrey Campus
Fee Structure: Tuition and materials $67.00 US Funds. Check here for more information.
Get ready for a fast moving and interactive “update” seminar designed to keep you on track with OG Math techniques, concepts, lesson plans, along with fun and easy to prepare games to keep your OG Math lessons hopping!
We want to keep you in the equation:
Orton-Gillingham + Math = Your Students' Math Success!
Here's what we will cover in our day together:
- A quick review of the foundational techniques for Orton-Gillingham Math
- The nitty-gritty of lesson plans and quick tips for new integrating games and activities into your lesson planning
- Let's dig into OG Math problem solving strategies.
- By request - What do you need to review, learn or practice?
- Your questions answered. We are collecting your questions, so no questions or concerns will go unanswered.
- We'll survey you. Before the Refresher Course - prior to July 1st, we will send a survey so that you and your colleagues can let us know firsthand what you need to know and questions you need answered.
- A time to share your expertise. Let us know if you have some ideas and strategies that you want to share.
- ** One Full Year of Access to the OG Math Online Digital Program so you can review OG Math techniques anytime. Preview it here, but do not register for it. We'll enrol you. It is included in your Refresher Course Registration because you've already completed your Basic Concepts (Level One) Training.
- **A 30 minute personal mentoring session with an OG Math Ambassador to provide OG Math implementation tips and answer your questions. Just contact OG Academic Math right after the course or in the fall when you are ready!
- 2 Payment Registration - Until May 10, 2017 - register with 2 monthly payments. We know sometimes that is just easier!
Log in to see the Free Trial Information here and to view the Agenda.
You will never be charged for payment at OG Math without your permission.
Registration follows the Agenda, so you'll have the another chance to join us!
We hope to see you there!