Scroll down to view the course details and contents.
Tentative Dates: July 9 - 13, 2018
Dates will be confirmed with Simon Fraser University in April, 2018 when summer classrooms are released.
Take a look at the Free Trial Information for more details about the Basic Concepts Training Course and all the valuable materials included in the course.
About OG Academic Math:
For some of your students, mathematics is a road travelled in small steps.
A successful multisensory approach will lead your student through small increments of understanding toward unifying themes in mathematics.
Orton-Gillingham Math = Your Students' Math Success!
Your students' strengths and needs will be recognized and addressed with built-in “checks for error," as well as a built-in system for building confidence and competence.
OG Academic Math is the "Key to Learning" for your struggling math students.
Fee Structure: Tuition and materials $567.00 US Funds. Check here for more information.
- Your Private Access Online Introductory Pre-course Study Program.
- A Guide to Success with MathThe OG Math resource and course text based on the Orton-Gillingham Approach.
- Your personal Multisensory Math Kitavailable for pick up with your course text on the first day of your course.
- ** One Full Year of Access to the OG Math Online Digital Program.
- Your personal student binder and all course handouts.
- *A 60 minute personal mentoring session with an OG Math Ambassador to provide OG Math implementation tips and answer your questions.
- Hands-on interactive classroom learning is the very best way to retain and implement knowledge! But we understand that some people cannot always attend the full 4 day course. There is an option to attend the first 2 days of the course and complete the course online. Steps for registration are the same. Please let us know here if you require this option and we will provide you with the necessary details for completion. More details.