For more information take a look below...
Registration Deadline: June 25, 2018
Course Dates: July 9 - 13, 2018
Times: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Take a look at the Free Trial Information for more details about the Basic Concepts Training Course and all the valuable materials included in the course.
About OG Academic Math:
For some of your students, mathematics is a road travelled in small steps.
A successful multisensory approach will lead your student through small increments of understanding toward unifying themes in mathematics.
Orton-Gillingham Math = Your Students' Math Success!
Your students' strengths and needs will be recognized and addressed with built-in “checks for error," as well as a built-in system for building confidence and competence.
OG Academic Math is the "Key to Learning" for your struggling math students.
Fee Structure: Tuition and materials $567.00 US Funds. Check here for more information.
Your Private Access Online Introductory Pre-course Study Program.
- A Guide to Success with Math - Your Digital OG Math resource and course text based on the Orton-Gillingham Approach.
- Your personal Multisensory Math Kit available for pick up on the first day of your course.
- ** One Full Year of Access to the OG Math Online Course Review Program.
- Your personal student binder and all course handouts.
- Hands-on interactive classroom learning is the very best way to retain and implement knowledge! But we understand that some people cannot always attend the full 4 day course. There is an option to attend the first 2 days of the course and complete the course online. Steps for registration are the same. Please let us know here if you require this option and we will provide you with the necessary details for completion. More details.
Donna Cole is a Certified OG Academic Math Instructor.
Donna's extensive training over many years enable her to teach OG Academic Math with the direct support, mentorship and confidence of Marilyn Wardrop, MT/CATT O-G, HF/AOGPE, CDT/ IDA
Marilyn’s OG Academic Math training and programs have been called the secret weapon of frustrated math instructors. Hundreds…even thousands of educators use OG Math every single day.
We enjoy connecting with you.
Contact us with your questions or for more information here.